Blindfold Brain Connection ‘Unique Minds ’
Blindfold activation is a method to stimulate and make balance the left and right brains, including to activate intuition capability, which lays in the right brain, so that the children would have the capability to do things with their eyes closed. With this intuition active, when the children grow up their right brain would remain active and not dominated by the left brain, providing they seriously practice it. So, nothing to wonder this is the most spectacular method to activate the brain and may be directly proven for its awesomeness after activation.
How can Inter brain activation make a child “see” with eyes closed? How does it work?
Since it’s impossible to see something with eyes closed,the child must concentrate peacefully.The brain wave will “contact” the intuition existing in the right brain. When the intuition becomes active, the object will be detected with various sensation (sight, smelling, hearing, sensing etc.), and then the left brain responds it by reading the text on the newspaper or flash cards.
Parents are often confused about their children interest , talent , academic and non academic performances. Children join every course with keen interest but 90% of them do not complete the opted course due to various reasons. Whereas parents have invested time and money in that course but most of the ended up in dis-satisfaction as kids did not complete the course or they completed all the classes but result is not that optimum.
What are the reasons and solutions behind this? What is going wrong ? How can we evaluate what is good or bad for our kids so that our investment of time and money fruitful?
Mid Brain Activation
Midbrain is the part of the brain which has got special command over both hemispheres of brain located highest side of brain stream.
By activating or stimulating midbrain we get some balance between right and left brain which enables a child to live balance life with great sensory enhancement resulting in superb concentration, speedy reading, and photogenic memory.
- Emotional balance and stability
- Balancing of the left and right brain functionality
- Better memory retention abilities
- Faster and sharper reading abilities, including blindfold skills
- Better art techniques, working with colors and boundaries in picture drawings
- Color guessing- they can know the color of objects without necessarily seeing the object
- The kids are trained to guess UNO card characteristics e.g. number or color
- Reading newspapers headlines without seeing the paper, the newspaper headlines usually with large fonts
- Doing basic daily work without vision, e.g. walking, avoiding obstacles, moving in patterns, avoiding collisions with others etc.
- Cycling and bicycle techniques with no vision
- Other recreational but competitive techniques usually dependent on children’s hobbies e.g. games(cricket, table tennis, chess game, Rubik’s cube, basketball, carom board) among many others