Know About D.M.I.T Test: ‘Unique Minds ’
Define Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test:-
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test is full abbreviation of DMIT. This is a kind of test which are done with kids and children who are between 3 to 17 years old age. DMIT is a scientific way of study of fingerprint patterns. It is study of ridged skin patterns which found on fingers, palms, toes and soles. This test is also based on the understanding of Neuroscience, Psychology, Genetics, Dermatoglyphics and Embryology. This test method is also certified by medical experts and expert scientists. Medical experts and Approved clinical experience confirmed that fingerprints provide an accurate analysis of humans Multiple Intelligences and inborn potential.
With the help of this taste you can know about strength and weakness of your kids based on brain analysis. DMIT test can be done for children, students and sometime for adults also to know their strengths and weaknesses.
History of Dermatoglyphics
- In 1926 somewhere in Hungry Dr. Harold Cummins introduce the term Dermatoglyphics.
- Hence Dr. Harold Cummins also known as father of DMIT.
- The term Dermatoglyphics was used in India for personal identification by Herschel.
- Later on it was also certified by medical experts and scientists.
- This study is use for ridge skin patterns which found on fingers, toes and palms.
DMIT is recommended to Everyone whether you are a student, working personnel, Parent, Teacher or In a relationship, Counselling is required in each part of Life to live a better future. This is done only if you can identify and overcome your strengths and weakness.
Benefit of DMIT
• To know about the weaknesses and strength of children.
• To enhance learning style in children.
• Increase their hidden talents.
• Make them positive towards career and life.
• To improve their personal and professional relations.
• Never feel pressure of their task.
• To feel positive enthusiasm into them.