Fingerprints & Brain Activation ‘Unique Minds ’
Fingerprints truly are closely associated with the infant’s mind development. Fingerprints are usually developed during the 13th to 19th week of an embryo. Fingerprints start to develop inside the embryo from 13th Week. In fact it gets formed by 24th week. Many research papers have got elaborated with link between fingerprint patterns and Human Brain lobes
Fingerprints and Brain Lobes
- Brain Lobes can be analyzed depending on formation and amount of ridge present in the fingerprints.
- Medical experts confirmed that each person’s finger prints are unique.
- Fingerprints demonstrate different types of characteristics, even identical twin babies also.
- The syndication of fingerprints is recognized as representative of human brain cells.
- Fingerprint development depends on proportion & distribution of brain lobes.
- Children with learning difficulties will vary fingerprints in comparison to talented children’s
History of Dermatoglyphics & Multiple Intelligence
History of Dermatoglyphics
- The research of Dermatoglyphics is usually more than 200 yrs. old.
- Dermatoglyphics was mainly used to find skilled sportsmen for Olympics Games in 1970s.
- Dermatoglyphics is invented by Dr.Harold Cummins.
- Dr.Harold Cummins is certainly acknowledged as Father of Dermatoglyphics.
- He studied almost all aspects of fingerprints analysis throughout fields.
- Dermatoglyphics was used Find Genetic disease with the help of fingerprint patterns
- Dermatoglyphics Originated from Down Syndromes Theory.
History of Multiple Intelligence Theory
- Multiple Intelligence is invented by Dr. Howard Gardner in 1983.
- Multiple Intelligence (MI. Theory) was especially invented for Education and Psychology Problem Solution
- Every Child Born with different types of Multiple Intelligence. Parents & Teacher Should discover it.
Reasoning behind Gardner M.I Theory
- Instructional programs should catch the attention of different sorts of intelligence.
- Individuals should be persuaded to use their own preferred intelligence on learning.
- Assessment for learning should evaluate multiple sorts of intelligence